Shuttle Bus Driver
Luxxor is looking for a safe and friendly candidate to join our team as a Shuttle Bus Driver!
Shuttle Bus Driver
Overall Job Responsibility:
- Help to obtain and sustain a successful shuttle program for our client. This will be accomplished through teamwork and safe driving.
- Altoona, Iowa
Shuttle Bus Driver Job Duties (specific):
- Show up early for shift
- Attend the PTP (pre-task plan) meeting with team to go over concerns and safe driving practices
- Attend and participate in the stretch and flex meeting with team to limber up prior to work beginning
- Utilize the application Driver Anywhere to update job status throughout shift
- Utilize an application for a thorough pre trip inspection of your bus
- Full visual inspection of bus prior to driving
- Cleaning bus properly per the instruction of your lead of superintendent
- Report carelessness to proper authorities, the Luxxor lead or manager on site
- Lead by example and be willing to build up your teammates
Shuttle Bus Driver Compensation:
The compensation for this position is based on a shift rate with all breaks paid
Pay: $91.25 (partial day) – $209.00 (full day)
- Day/Partial Day Rates will be increasing in spring 2021!
- Benefits will be improving in spring 2021!
Periods of Employment
- Probationary Period (first 90 days)
- Growth Period (second 90 days)
- Permanent Period (181 days+)
AM Shift (Partial Day): 5:00 AM – 11:15 AM (actual pay 7 hrs.)
PM Shift (Partial Day): 11:15 AM – 6:15 PM (actual pay 7 hrs.)
Full Day Shift: 5:00 AM – 6:15 PM (actual pay 14 hrs.)
Full Day Shift +: 5:00 AM – 7:15 PM (actual pay 15 hrs.)
Daily Bonus 12+ Hrs.
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days – Sick days are to be used via accrued PTO.
- Earned PTO (per hours worked annually)
- IRA Contribution/Retirement
Give us a call at 515.868.1819, or fill out the form below and a Luxxor representative will contact you as soon as possible.