Luxxor Limousines & Coach Buses is proud to announce its enrolling in the Operation Safe Driver program. This program was created via the partnership between the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The program was launched in 2007 in the hope of reducing the total number of deaths or injuries resulting from accidents involving commercial trucks, buses and cars. We have always hinged our business model and credited our growth on two things, safety and service.
Your safety truly is #1. We believe a trained chauffeur is a safe chauffeur and anything else is malpractice. From driving tests and obstacle courses, to shadowing veteran chauffeurs and being shadowed, our chauffeurs are safe before they are anything else.
What does Luxxor do to ensure your safety?
- We have a safety coordinator on staff
- Our safety program rivals any in our industry
- Currently working with the Federal DOT to maintain safe driving records and practices
- We only hire chauffeurs with spotless Motor Vehicle Reports
- We are continuing to perform criminal background checks when our city deregulated transportation
- We have an internal safety rating that allows us to measure our success on a quarterly basis and improve on areas that need improvement
- We are the only member of the “I Promise Program” within the state of Iowa
- We are a member of the National Limousine Association, 1 of 3 local businesses
Lastly we would like to open any suggestions up to you, our very important clients. You are the ones trusting our chauffeurs, however can we improve?
Thank you so much for reading this most important message, and thank you working with us to provide you with a safe yet fun transportation environment.
– The Luxxor Limousines & Coaches Team
To learn more about Operation Safe Driver and how you can help, click on the link below.